- How to find a lab: Research Opportunities for undergraduates.
- How to pick a research mentor: Dr. Ben Barres video.
- Attending Society for Neuroscience “SfN”.
- Post-bac Programs: Neuroscience-focused gap year opportunities.
- How to Find a Graduate Program.
Mentoring at WashU
At WashU we are strengthening our commitment to mentoring. Effective and culturally competent mentoring is critical to the success and thriving of students, trainees, postdocs, and faculty. This page offers resources to help our community members nurture positive and successful mentor/mentee experiences, as we support the next generation of scholars, researchers, and faculty.