The WUSTL ENDURE program is a two-year opportunity consisting of both summer and academic year activities. The experience is maximally effective when students engage fully in all program components. We expect that participants:
- Attend the program for its entire duration.
- Commit to full-time research (~40hrs/week).
- Immerse themselves in the lab: participate in group meetings and other lab activities.
- Attend all program events and complete assignments on time.
- Present a research poster at our closing symposium.
- Complete all program and course evaluations.
- Perform research (stipend available for eligible participants).
- Participate in the ENDURE-ing Synapses online workshops (three each semester).
- Attend and present at the Society for Neuroscience meeting.