Skip to content
Skip to search
Skip to footer
- Independent research with outstanding faculty.
- Up to two years of support.
- $6500 (pre-tax) stipend per summer.
- Free travel to and from the program.
- University housing provided (single rooms).
- Free St. Louis public transportation pass.
- Attend up to two scientific conferences annually.
- Eligibility for academic year research stipend ($1500 per semester for up to two academic years).
- Improve your research and communication skills to gain a competitive edge for graduate admissions.
- Individualized advising and mentoring.
- Network with all levels of neuroscientists.
- Inclusion in scholarly and learning communities supportive of your success.